We are value investors at Cederian.
Our investment process aligns with our unique way of value investing. Our process follows the following steps within each investment strategy:
1. Quantify the functional attributes of every company within the investable universe
2. Develop a comprehensive (quantitative and qualitative) profile from these attributes
3. Classify each company into one of nine distinct “value clusters”
4. Rank-order the attractiveness of each company within each value cluster
5. Select some of the best companies from each value cluster for our portfolios
This process ensures that our portfolios have true diversification—a set of investments that have unique and uncorrelated reasons for being undervalued.